Super Simple Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
This recipe features layers of sweet deliciousness! You can’t go wrong with a graham cracker crust, a cheesecake layer, a pumpkin layer, and sweet crumbles. The familiar and comforting fall spices will wrap you up and hold you tight—perfect for the changing weather.
Pair this with our Late Harvest Zin. This wine has a sweetness, but is not too sweet, so they are a perfect pair! Your holiday guests will be so impressed, you may not be able to get rid of them!
Ingredients Makes 12 servings • 6 Tablespoons butter, melted • 10 graham crackers, crushed • 32 oz cream cheese, room temperature • 4 eggs • 1 teaspoon vanilla • 1½ cups sugar • 15 oz pumpkin puree, 1 can Crumble Topping • ½ cup butter • 1 cup flour • ½ cup brown sugar • 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon Option Topping • Whipped Cream Preparation
- In a medium bowl, combine the melted butter and crushed graham crackers. Stir until the mixture develops a wet sand texture.
- Cover the bottom of a greased 9 x13-inch (23x33 cm) baking pan with the graham cracker mixture and spread evenly. Chill.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, eggs, vanilla, and sugar. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- Spread half of the cheesecake batter into the chilled baking pan, smoothing the top, and freeze.
- Preheat the oven to 325˚F (160˚C).
- Add the pumpkin puree to the remaining cheesecake batter and stir until incorporated.
- Spoon the pumpkin cheesecake mixture over frozen cheesecake mixture and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Make the crumb topping: in a medium bowl, combine the butter, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir until all ingredients are evenly incorporated and the mixture develops a wet sand texture.
- Top the cheesecake with the crumble topping and bake for another 25 minutes.
- Allow the cheesecake to cool at room temperature. For best results refrigerate overnight after completely cooled, then slice and serve.
- For an extra special treat, top with whipped cream!
Photo Credit: Tasty.co